Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toys and Treats

Don't worry - I disarmed it first!

One of the best ways to entertain Isaac is to announce that I'm going to do a project and need his help. Especially if it involves tools of any kind. It's doubleplusgood if said tools makes noise. Here we are putting the legs on our new (somebody's old) dining room table. One leg didn't quite line up with the screw hole in the table so it was time for a new one.

Isaac reaches for the bait as the shutter clicks

Afterwards, we appreciated a job well done with a cookie. Well, I know I appreciated the fact that the table now stood on all four legs and was no longer belly up. I'm sure Jen did as well. Isaac, no doubt, was strictly appreciating the cookie.

(The truth behind the cookie shot: When I saw Isaac like this, it was too funny. I had to leave him hanging for a few moments while I went back upstairs to grab the camera before tempting him again with the cookie.)

1 comment:

  1. That's our Isaac-power drills and cookies. Grammie and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete